WHAT IS 3D MAPS
A SYSTEMATIC WAY TO UNDERSTAND HUMAN MOVEMENT FUNCTION GROUNDED IN THE TRUTH OF THE HUMAN BODY
3DMAPS empowers you to analyse the entire three-dimensonal chain reaction function of the human body by understanding the Principles (Why) of all human movement to derive powerful Strategies (How) and ultimately, illuminating the effectiveness of the Techniques (What) of the 6 vital chain reaction of 3DMAPS and create a performance series of movement techniques to enhance them
3DMAPS IS DESIGNED AND CREATED FOR ALL PROFESSIONALS IN THE MOVEMENT INDUSTRY FOR ANALYSIS, REHABILITATION, TRAINING, AND PERFORMANCE.
You will learn
The AFS process of Principles-Strategy-Technique
6 Vital Chain Reactions in all 3 Dimensional Movement
Mobility Analysis and Range of Motion
Stability Analysis and Control of Motion
Relative Success Code System to Document Analysis
14 Mobility and Stability Performance Techniques
ACQUIRE THE EXPERTISE TO ANALYSE ALL HUMAN MOVEMENT AND FUNCTION
Use the 6 vital chain reactions to analyse 11 joint motions in all planes of motion seen in human movement.
LEARN POWERFUL MOVEMENT STRATEGIES TO ENHANCE OVERALL FUNCTION
Learn how to combine effective strategies with detailed techniques to create unlimited possibilities for enhancing overall function of the human body.
WORK WITH ANYONE
FEEL CONFIDENT ABOUT WORKING WITH ANY CLIENT OR PATIENT
Apply expert knowledge, strategies and techniques to work with anyone – from those suffering from movement dysfunction and pain, to those who desire to perform at the highest level.
Jackie Murray, PT
I always felt like there was something missing. When I got to the course, I felt like I found the missing link and from that point I couldn’t get the information fast enough.
Christina Christie, PT & FAFS
“The success I’ve had with my patients greatly improved and continue to improve… I’ve become the go-to person in my area for those really difficult patients.”
LEARN THE MOST POWERFUL KNOWLEDGE ON 3D MOVEMENT ANALYSIS AND TRANSFORM YOUR CAREER
JOIN THE CERTIFICATION IN
3D MOVEMENT ANALYSIS AND PERFORMANCE SYSTEM
- Full access to all 10 hours of 3D Maps modules online
- Self paced learning
- Access to next module only completion of previous module
- Access to the examination only after completion of all modules
- Full access to all 8 hours of 3D MAPS modules live
- Self paced learning for online
- Access to all modules
- Straight access to examination
- Additional 3D MAPS content taught by a Fellow of Applied Functional Science
- Ask specific real-life scenario questions and cases for individualized learning opportunity
- More learning opportunities from working with other students on various case studies